paragonqms recognises that its activities and operations have an impact on the environment and is committed to conserving natural resources, operating in a manner sensitive to the environment and complying with all relevant legislation. In particular:
paragonqms is committed to:
· Minimising waste products from all processes;
· Maximising the efficient use of energy and water;
· Reducing the impact of travel/transport;
· Accessing the most technically accurate advice that promotes current best environmental practice;
· Preventing pollution wherever possible;
· Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, applicable consents and codes of practice to which the company subscribes;
· Continual improvement in environmental performance.
paragonqms will achieve these commitments by:
· Working towards establishing an environmental management system to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 1400:2015;
· Setting and reviewing progress towards environmental objectives and targets and management programmes to ensure continual
· Providing environmental training for all employees to understand the company’s environmental policies, objectives and programmes and
their role within them;
· Including environmental considerations in our Procurement Procedure;
· Ensuring the company understands and complies with the requirements of all environmental legislation, guidelines and codes of practice
applicable to the organisation;
· Working with suppliers and contractors to encourage the adoption of environmentally responsible practices.
Responsibility for Paragonqms Ltd’s environmental policy lies with the Managing Director.
This policy is publicly available on request and / or the company website
Signed on behalf of the Board of Management:
Dated: Jan 2017